Mörktober Week 03

Day 21 is here! Only ten left. This has been incredible fun so far. Well get into it soon, but I want to check you're following me on Bluesky first, right? You are right? It exploded with activity this week and has become quite the place to catch up with everyone. 

https://bsky.app/profile/yuigaron.bsky.social

Right, onto the submissions

Day 15 - Cuirass 

Day 16 - Knife

Day 17 - Disguise

Day 18 - Abyss

Day 19 - Burn

Day 20 - Wraith

Day 21 - Mud

And that's the end of Week 03. I really enjoyed doing these, and am really happy with how the latter half of the week went.

Once again, you can find daily posts of these on my social media places, as well as on the Mörk Borg discord where many, many others are taking part. There's been so much excellent stuff so far, and I'm thinking about finishing this month off with a collection of all the stuff I have found amazing over the month.

Comments